About the Author
Born and raised in New Jersey, Jason Ferruggia has an extensive resume when it comes to health and fitness. Ferruggia has over 18 years of experience, including owning his own gym, Renegade Gym. He works as a training coach as well as serving on the advisory board for prominent health and fitness magazines such as Men’s Health and Live Strong. The Renegade Diet pdf is an accumulation of Ferruggia’s knowledge and expertise.
Ferruggia began cultivating his diet plan by experimenting in his own life. Armed with that knowledge, Ferruggia backed his findings with scientific research, leading to a plan that really works. Jason Ferruggia is passionate about making sure people have a heart healthy diet and fitness plan that is backed by the best research available.
Re-conceiving Popular Diet Myths
In this easy to understand pdf, Ferruggia lays out a plan that challenges popular dieting trends. He changes the way we think about food, defying the conventional rules of what makes up a healthy diet. The following are just a few of the Jason Diet concepts:
Rethink what you have been told about breakfast - everyone has heard that eating a big breakfast is key to losing weight, but in fact, you should skip it! We have been taught that this is the most important meal of the day but his diet plan informs us that it is probably the least effective meal. Ferruggia explains that by skipping breakfast, you give your body the chance to burn stored fat.
This idea can be traced all the way back to the Stone Age. In the era of Hunter Gatherers, our ancestors would have fasted for the entire day while they hunted. These days we wake up and pack ourselves with calories, ruining any chance of burning stored fat. The Renegade Diet pdf explains that fat is burned in the morning due to high levels of Cortisol, a hormone that can help break down fat for energy.
Make dinner the most important meal of the day- Many diets suggest eating your main meals early and fasting after around 6. Ferruggia explains that having a large dinner after light meals all day will create a slight anabolic effect that can help you to gain more muscle than one does on most fat loss diets. This method also allows you to get a better sleep because the glucose in your body has to work to suggest your large dinner, making you drowsy.
Forget about 6 meals a day- many diet plans claim that eating multiple small meals a day to keep us full, blood sugar levels up and the metabolism revved. However, there is no real research out there to support that these claims aide weight loss. Instead, these diet plan focuses on eating later in the day to increase fat burning potential.
Another important part of the Renegade Diet plan is incorporating intermittent fasting. Ferruggia explains that eating many meals, as suggested by lots of popular diets, is stressful for the body. Eating constantly keeps your digestive system in overdrive, keeping your liver busy with food instead of protecting other parts of the body. These diet requires you to fast for 14-16 hours a day, allowing your body to rest and replenishing your enzyme pool.
In the Renegade Diet pdf, Ferruggia lays out the fasting regimen in easy to follow phases:
- Your fast starts early, work out at around 8am on an empty stomach, allowing your body to burn stored fat.
- Break your fast at around 12pm but eat light and low carb, this is what Ferruggia calls that “under eating” phase.
- In the next 4 hours (4-8pm) you will gradually increase your calorie intake and start adding carbs to build up glycogen stores. Ferruggia explains that eating your major meals after your workout allows nutrients to be absorbed quickly and efficiently by the body.
The Renegade Diet Plan pdf is an easy to understand, comprehensive approach to losing fat while building muscle. Jason Ferruggia has used million of years of evolution in addition to tested research to develop this innovative plan. By challenging popular diet myths and establishing new behavior, this plan claims to be the most effective body reconditioning plan to date. These will change what you thought you knew about health and fitness, your body will thank you for this!
22 shocking facts you’ll discover in The Renegade Diet…
- Why your current diet is turning you into a fat storing machine.
- Why breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day.
- How to fix low testosterone and elevated estrogen levels.
- Why following the traditional rules of meal frequency is making you fatter and sicker.
- What common household foods are wreaking havoc on your joints.
- Why carbs are NOT the enemy and can help you get ripped… if you know how to use them properly.
- How most diets accelerate the aging process.
- Why you need to eat MORE sodium; not less.
- How excess protein consumption increases bodyfat and DOESN’T help you build muscle. Save your money!
- What to do immediately before training to dramatically enhance fat burning.
- Why you don’t need as many calories as you thought to build muscle.
- How certain foods speed up your recovery between workouts.
- How to naturally optimize hormone levels for the faster results.
- The “healthy fat” myth. Why you should NOT be putting butter in your coffee. Paleo guys are gonna love me for this.
- Does fruit really make you fat? Discover the truth.
- Why you have adrenal fatigue and what to do about it.
- How to strengthen your immune system and stop getting sick
- What rarely used supplements can make a big difference. Most are completely useless.
- How to improve protein assimilation. It’s not how much you eat but how much you utilize.
- The pre-workout snack that makes a bigger difference than any supplement out there.
- Diet tricks that will have you sleeping like a baby.
- How eating pancakes, pizza and ice cream can actually help you lose fat faster.
The Renegade Diet is a digital eBook available for
You can read it on your computer or your favorite e-reader like Kindle.